What is the Teacher Consultancy Program?
Become a Teacher Consultant with MyClassmate and share your expertise to design engaging, high-quality digital lesson plans that captivate learners, improve critical thinking skills, and encourage a love for learning. This program is designed to help teachers enhance their skills while providing them with an opportunity to generate income. MyClassmate invites teachers of all subject backgrounds from grades Pre to Intermediate to join our program!
Your Responsibilities as a
- Creating innovative, engaging, and effective Digital Lesson Plans aligned with SNC Curriculum
- Drafting activities with a focus on learning, practice, reinforcement, and assessment
- Utilizing your subject expertise to make complex concepts easy for students to understand
- Collaborating with our education technology team to ensure interactive and user-friendly digital lessons.
Your lesson plans will undergo a review process to ensure usability, and our teams will provide training and support throughout.
- Extensive knowledge in your specific academic field.
- Experience in digital curriculum development and design.
- Familiarity with digital learning platforms and modern educational techniques.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work effectively with the MyClassmate team
- A growth mindset, openness to feedback, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
We welcome applications from teachers, academic subject specialists, curriculum coordinators, professors, and teacher trainers working in private or government educational institutions.
Education Consultants are paid per the number of digital lesson plans created. The payment varies based on plan requirements, starting from 3,000 rupees up to a maximum of 15,000 rupees. After the approval process, you can view and publish your lesson drafts, and begin generating income.
Payments are transferred on the 15th of each month for the previous month’s submissions. The minimum threshold is 15 lesson drafts.
MyClassmate offers a flexible, work-from-home environment with options to join Part-time or Full-time
We are looking for educators with the skills to create high-quality lesson drafts. Submit your best work/designs in your application to enhance your chances of being accepted.
Once you submit your application, we’ll review it and contact you via email if you’re accepted into the consultancy program. You will then go through several online training workshops.
For any queries or support, Please contact on